Jo Bradley: Geliştirme ortamı günlüğü

JoWeekly 11 Hafta JoWeekly: gelişmekte olan fiziksel bir medya günlüğü

Kanallık (medyumluk) sanat mastering için o çok eğimli ve bu yeni günlüğü serisi fiziksel orta yaşam boyu bir çaba olduğunu,Jo Bradley,bize birkaç nadiren görmek bir iç dünya ortaya onun özel günlük kayıtları için (ölümden sonra yaşam kanıtı?) tanıttı.Bugün orta Jo neydi? Okumak üstünde-e doğru bulmak dışarı. Bu katlanmış ile dolu bir yolculuk ve döner ve hedefleniyorBu fiziksel kanallık (medyumluk) ve geliştirme için gerekli becerileri ilgileniyorum. Günlüğü açmak için resme tıklayın.

JoWeekly 2

Joweekly 3

JoWeekly 4

JoWeekly 5

JoWeekly 6

Jo Weekly 7

JoWeekly 8

JoWeekly 9

JoWeekly10

JoWeekly11

{ 67 comments… read them below or add one }

Elaine Thorpe February 28, 2014 at 5:55 am

Imy father was s physical medium for many years and an excellent one. Due to his health he cannot take part anymore.
Most of my family are mediums especially on his side. Im a trance medium and I sat in a trance/physical circle for 6 years. I am learning and developing again in a circle run by my friend. We aren’t In the dark but dim light is ok. You are an amazing medium there are not enough physical, materialisation and transfiguration mediums but I do believe it’s slowly coming back again. Keep me posted with any results you get I would love to hear how youre getting on and I will let you know of my progress

Jo Bradley February 28, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Hi Elaine

I know the members on this wonderful website would be fascinated to hear of your fathers phenomena during his sittings, if you dont mind sharing. Yes it seems that physical mediumship in particular tends to run in bloodlines, so we wont be at all surprised to read of great results within your own mediumship too, good luck hun with it and please keep us posted. Thank you also for your kind and encouraging words towards my own work. Hopefully Joweekly will resume again soon, keep checking back please.

Norman Hutt October 27, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Very interesting Diary 9 Jo, thank you. Mediumship is ultimately all about healing of some sort, and sometimes the spirit world grabs your attention in spectacular ways, as in Jo’s case.
I think what’s also astonishing is the number of ways in which they can grab the attention of those less gifted, but curious and open-minded, like myself and many others I’ve talked to or read about.

w becker October 24, 2013 at 12:03 am

Hi, Jo, I have just caught up on my readings of your diary, up to #8. Thank you for your efforts, all the sharing. May I offer a few random thoughts?

Your question to your mother, and her answer, about being “weird,” caused me to smile. I was reminded of the movie “Stand By Me” wherein a young boy asks his friend the same question, with the response, “Yeah, but, so what, we’re all weird!” Maybe that’s closer to the truth. And maybe “weird” is one of those words with no meaning, just another expression of the unenlightened mind’s inability to deal with new information and reality.
I think it was Silver Birch who said that one can be a “good medium” without being a “good person.” I sense accomplishment in both areas with you. Your personal journey to the center of the soul, your time of labored introspection, resonated with me. Music helped me to do that. For more than 20 years I would not listen to music – but I didn’t know, or wouldn’t admit, why. I would later come to see that I was avoiding music as a hidden part of me knew that it would open up doors of painful memory, and I didn’t want to go there. Psychologist Normon O. Brown, in his work, “Life Against Death,” makes the profound comment that what we call the “subconscious” is but a reservoir of repressed hurts of a lifetime! further, we would not even have a subconscious if we did not repress! Repression is a pathological process of denying reality and someday we will not have a subconscious but all of our thoughts and being will be readily at hand to us! And what we call “introspection” is but an undoing of years of repression! I am convinced that the more open we are, the more we refuse to allow our fears to direct our lives, the more our souls will naturally and easily unfold – and all this blossoming will also allow mediumistic abilities to rise to the forefront of consciousness and being. The “life review,” for the psychologically healthy person, is not meant to take place as a one-time event, in that dramatic way, upon crossing over, but we are to be in a “life review” mode at all times, all the days of our lives; and this self-evaluation is to continue, as part of enlightened living, as part of soul unfoldment, into the unending future.

I noted with interest that D.D. Holmes comes through in your group sessions. During his Earth time, he rejected the doctrine of reincarnation – as I do, having reviewed all of the facts. It would be interesting to me to know his current thoughts on the matter. Maybe you could ask him.

As I read your diaries, I was struck by the thought that the maturation process, the development of personhood, is a universal process that all must negotiate; and, while some of the details will differ, there are certain commonalities required of all; one of which is expressed in your determination to take responsibility for all thoughts and actions. I found your comment meaningful because, in the last year, I’ve been led to the same thought for myself. It is important that none of us play the role of victim. Yes, it is true that others might serve as proximate cause to malady which might afflict us, but, if one is honest, there is always some element of personal responsibility to consider – if only in our reaction to what happens. I sense, given all that has been “packed into” the soul – which is why it needs to be “unfolded,” as Silver Birch is wont to use the term – that our destiny is a grand one, indeed; as Father Benson said, with “no discoverable upward limit” of potential! To reach our wondrous destiny, one cannot think as a victim but must grow into a fully autonomous, self-directed individual.

I had to laugh when you talked about your “ramblings” which might “go on well into the night,” thereby disturbing your spirit guides! I do that a lot, and I think they’re ready to trade me in for an easier case [smile].

A comment about your youngest brother and your father. How telling your brother’s comment, in that, he “didn’t want to experience anything and would they please stop”! This is rather humorous, actually. People are afraid of death as nothing else in their lives; and repression, if necessary, is sometimes entered into consciously! I liked the story about your unbelieving father you summarily announced, “crossing over”! This is very funny! I think it was my Uncle Joe, a Korean War vet, who told me that “there are no atheists in foxholes!” and, I think we are learning, there are no skeptics of the afterlife on deathbeds!

All the best to you, Jo, thank you for your writings!

Jo Bradley November 5, 2013 at 1:14 am

Hi W Becker

I am not aware of any guides or loved one’s that do hold with the reincarnation theory, certainly whenever I ask anyone speaking from spirit side they have always responded with a negative response claiming that they have never met anyone who has ever reincarnated. So my own views are the same as yours on this point currently.

w becker November 18, 2013 at 4:52 am

Derek Lynas October 23, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Hey Jo this is marvelous stuff. I was told once that I had a gift of healing but I always felt so awkward when I tried. I suppose I was so grounded in religion, a religion I was so unsure of and have now rejected. I suppose it’s a matter of intent rather than relying on ‘deities’ and such.
You’ll be telling us next that you can teleport. Wow wouldn’t that be fun.
Look forward to more.

Derek

Jo Bradley November 8, 2013 at 7:15 am

Healing is very much reliant on intent Derek and it is something that I repeatedly teach in my courses and workshops.
Teleport….now there’s a challenge :)

Derek Lynas October 17, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Can I comment on Christine’s post.
This reminds me somewhat of my early experiences at Pentecostal type churches here in Africa. It was quite a ‘crowd-puller’. Individuals, especially Hindus and followers of the more shamanistic traditions here were liable at any time, on being prayed for, to produce large volumes of foul smelling fluid. This was collected in buckets.
What this signifies I can’t say but I think it is rather disconcerting to be honest. This was usually accompanied by animalistic behaviour such as writhing and grunting noises. I suspect it is some form of low energy. Why it manifests like this I don’t know.

Jo Bradley October 17, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Hi Christina

Yes I have, but the black matter whih I presume you mean ectoplasm, usually appears white or grey with me when it emanates from my ears or wherever, this could be to do with lighting though, as ectoplasm takes its colour from light and its surrondings.

Christine Parkin October 17, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Hi Jo
I’d awoken in a catatonic state; mind alert but unable to move. This had happened before but on this particular occasion, it took much longer to get moving. When I eventually got to the bathroom, I vomited a torrent of black stuff into the toilet bowl and was perfectly well afterwards.
The previous evening, I had given an impromptu two hour ‘talk’ to a crowd of people in the hotel lounge and knew nothing about it until one of the organisers recalled it the next day. Apparently, a young woman fainted when she saw her deceased husband’s face on mine.
Given that this was not a spiritualist or mediumistic event, my unwitting recipients gave me a wide berth the following day.
No one has really been able to explain the black stuff other than, as you say, it being a form of ectoplasm, though someone did suggest that I had to rid myself of a very bad energy….! Good job I’m not of a nervous disposition.
I now sit for my spirit controllers for trance communication and sitters report seeing different faces on mine. It’s early days, I’m sure we’ve a long way to go, but I really would like to know if anyone else has experienced the black stuff.
I’m a fit and healthy person with no medical condition then or now to offer as cause.

Jo Bradley October 17, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Hi Christine

Interesting thx for sharing this experience. I have not known of anyone actually vomiting ectoplasm (?) into a toilet bowl before, however, our spirit controls use numerous ways to draw our attention to spiritual gifts, so nothing surprises me anymore.
Sounds like your a budding transfiguration medium if faces are appearing, which is awesome, I wish you the best of luck with your development, please keep us all posted and if any of us can help in anyway, just ask.

Christine Parkin October 16, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Hi Jo
Thank you for taking the time to write down your experiences. I will look forward to reading your further posts in diary form. Of course, laughter is a wonderful way to raise the vibration in the seance room. There’s nothing more depressing than folk who take life too seriously!

One question that may seem weird but I would welcome your response: have you ever experienced a catatonic state followed by the expulsion of black matter?

Thanks, Christine

Mike October 14, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Hi Jo
I am re-reading these after our recent communication and the amazing video I watched. I have only been actively involved for 4 years or so and first started in a table tilting group and the atmospheres we created were quite incredible – some wonderful evenings and though working out what the communicators were trying to say was a bit tricky I look back with wonderful memories. Through that circle I was introduced to Gordon Garforth’s circle Pomegranate where I sit along with my wife. There are able to discuss quite high powered matters with spirit and are spoiled! I’d also like your advice regarding the room or ‘lab’ I have set up. Like yourself, I have received quite a bit of negative reaction from people who seemed dead opposed to physical stuff! How do you deal with such negativity? An amazing diary. Thanks.

Jo Bradley October 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Hi Mike

Thank you for the positive comments on my diary.

Regarding the negativity towards physical mediumship in general I have to say, that unfortunately until the darkness is removed from all demonstrations and the sitting conditions are set by independent observers rather than the mediums and there circle guides the negativity will remain. You have to remember that for most onlookers, physical mediumship has taken a huge step backwards, the history books are filled with accounts of seances with Minnie Harrison, Alec Harris, Daniel Home and Helen Duncan, who all used a form of lighting during there sittings, there was no hiding in darkness.
Where did this concept of seances having to be held in the pitch black stem from?
The Noah’s Ark Society of which I was not a part of, as it was disbanded the year I started to develope, brought physical mediumship back into fashion, but failed ultimately because they too endorsed the darkness.
I use to think I was unlucky because of the lack of help I had when starting on this pathway, but recently I have changed my mind, why? you might ask. Well because I was not conditioned mentally on how I was suppose to develope physical by anyone on this earth plane, my teachings came straight from my guides and they showed me that light even daylight is no barrier whatsoever for phenomena to occur.
I read of many circles that say recording the phenomena is not possible either currently, even with using infra red camera’s in the dark, but again, my guides have disproved that theory.
I know that we all work differently and maybe what is right for me is not right for others, but I do feel some mediums actually just blindly accept what they read or are told about sitting conditions rather than trying to push the invisable boundaries.
Please feel free to e mail me Mike if I can help with the ‘lab’.

Best wishes Jo

Stephen October 8, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Hi Jo. Amazing pictures :-)

Have you ever been told what the science is behind why you? What makes a good physical medium? I presume people in general can produce ectoplasm, is it that you have a more active gland? And on that subject where does it come from exactly?

Am I thinking about this too rationally in that I have read it’s a mixture of part something you produce and part added spiritual “ingredients.” But why are some people obviously better for the work of spirit?

Sorry for all the questions but this is truly fascinating and the one area I think we can “nail the evidence.” We actually have a substance that science cannot explain. Has science ever had chance to examine it?

Norman Hutt October 8, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Hi Stephen
I am also scientifically interested in your questions to Jo. Nobody knows why only perhaps one in 100,000 has the physical makeup to be able to produce a lot of ectoplasm. Perhaps the numbers have been depleted by all the executions and persecution of ‘witches’ by religions ? As you say, people in general do produce smaller amounts which can help the medium’s power. I have read from investigators that it can come from several parts of the body.
Yes it is a mixture of part something the medium produces and spirit adds other ingredients, if we accept many accounts including through the direct voice of John Sloan.
Science has attempted several times to examine it, but it is mired in controversy, because the scientists have seen it in many forms which convinced them of it’s reality, but it usually disappears and apparently goes back in to the bodies of the mediums and sitters. Weight changes have been recorded in this process. There were several serious scientists investigating this in the 19th Century, and photos can be seen of ectoplasm, but since then research has been taken over by parapsychology and mental mediumship experiments in the main.
I won’t comment on the occasions when bits of ectoplasm were said to have been analysed and found to be nothing special, because I only know what critics have written and not how it actually happened, genuine or not.

Jo Bradley October 8, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Hi Stephen

I think Norman has covered all your questions in his response, which I do agree with. I like your rational thinking.
Strangely a few years ago I asked my tutor Tony Stockwell, ‘why me?’ he responded with ‘why not you?’ I didnt have an answer to that! :)
They say the pancreas is involved in the production of ectoplasm, but I have no proof for that statement and I do like things proven to me before I go forth and announce it as ‘my truth’. Ectoplasm can be drawn from any orifice of the body including through skin pores.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work.

Derek Lynas October 7, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Jo this is very interesting. It makes me want to experiment myself even if I don’t really have your gift.
However I really do prefer you without the beard!

This is the real deal. Thanks
Derek

Norman Hutt October 7, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Go on Derek have a go, I don’t have a gift but Jo made my face look funny!

jo bradley October 8, 2013 at 12:33 am

Well my ectoplasm did Norman, not me personally :)

jo bradley October 8, 2013 at 12:32 am

I thought I make a better looking man than a woman ! :)

Stephen October 1, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Hi Jo. Is it necessary to have more than 1 person for table tilting to occur? I ask because I have tried solo but got nothing. I would imagine its the combined energy and also extra energy from emotions such as laughter? Is that correct…
I have had physical experiences and 1 very notable recently. I was staying at a friends house in the spare bed and for no reason the whole bed shook like an earth quake was taking place, this happened at about 3 in the morning and I could hear myself shouting for help as though I was outside looking in…Yes I know all men are cowards lol. This was the second experience in a week during sleep.

I appear to get more experiences the more I read and have an interest in all things after life.

Jo Bradley October 1, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Hi Stephen

Physical mediums dont really require more than just themselves for spirit to move an object including a table, but more people more energy more movement and they do respond well to laughter :)
3 am is always a very active time as it seems the veil between the two realms is at its thinest and it is easier for spirit to cross the realms with more ease, if that makes sense.
As for the bed shaking, well my friend when it happens when your not expecting it, I guess it can be slightly un-nerving, it happens alot in my house too, I generally shout at them to pack it in :)

Norman Hutt October 1, 2013 at 10:58 pm

In my experience Stephen, I have not met anyone except Jo who can do solo table tilting or table movement.
At one of her workshops, I took this video which in part shows her solo moving the table round the room. It looks easy, but I found it was not possible to replicate when I experimented solo. Other students also tried, but failed to conduct the table round so smoothly as Jo did against friction.

Derek Lynas October 1, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Hi Jo
Now this is the real thing.
I don’t think I’m really qualified to ask you questions as my experiences have been so different.
I think it would frighten the life out of me even though it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers.
I must admit that I do crave a more ‘physical’ experience of Spirit though having said that I believe I’ve come pretty close to it a few times.
I look forward to more .
You’re really dancing Jo.
Thanks, what you reveal is so fascinating.

Take care

Derek

Jo Bradley October 1, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Hi Derek

Thanks for the encouragment, as for not being qualified to ask questions, is any of us truly qualified in the ways of spirit? I remain a student and will be so throughout this physical life like everyone else despite the experiences that I have had, have and hopefully will continue to have.

Derek Lynas September 23, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Hi Jo
I liked this one very much. Right up my street. I think the light-heartedness of your experience draws this out of the deary Victorian parlour category.
Maybe you can teach the table to dance?
Very interesting and looking forward to more.

Derek

Norman Hutt September 23, 2013 at 11:28 pm

The table can rock with a certain dance rhythm Derek!

Jo Bradley September 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Thanks Derek, Norman is right the spirit operators do make the table dance at times, they clearly seem to share my passion! Next weeks diary is likely to make you smile too :)

Stephen September 22, 2013 at 2:23 am

Hi ya Jo. Yes agreed Tony Stockwell is a great medium with a really nice way of delivering the messages he gets. He takes this subject and makes it cool and “hip” to be a part of it.

Jo Bradley September 22, 2013 at 7:38 am

Hi Stephen

Indeed he does :)

Karl September 22, 2013 at 12:54 am

Dear Jo,
in week three, you say ‘no trance is required.’
Could you say a little more on this please ?
thanks,
Karl

Jo Bradley September 22, 2013 at 2:42 am

Hi Karl

Traditionally transfiguration was very much for visual effect soley for the purpose of spirit to imprint there features into a veil of ectoplasm for identification purposes. With this traditional form, a complete state of relaxation similar to a light mediative state is all that is required for the small amount of ectoplasm to be withdrawn from the physical medium in order for transfiguration to take place. Over the years trance and physical mediumship seem to have been placed hand in hand as if one does not go without the other, but thats not true they are seperate disciplines, otherwise you would find all trance mediums are physical mediums and vice versa, which they are not. Some transfiguration mediums do use trance so that the communicator can use the mediums vocals to bring messages at the sametime as showing themselves and others direct voice through an ectoplasmic voice box is used by the spirit operators to bring survival evidence, as with everything in life advancements are made. All these variations are usually highly evidential.

Karl October 4, 2013 at 12:57 am

Hi Jo,
I can understand that some physical phenomena can occur outside of the seance room – like objects being taken by Spirit and returned later. But I still don’t understand what you mean by ‘no trance is required’ !
All transfiguration requires some level of trance – Spirit need this for us to see them !
…so when you say ‘traditionally transfiguration was very much for visual effect’
I have to ask – what other kind is there ?

Jo Bradley October 4, 2013 at 2:14 am

Hi Karl

Yes apports and asports are well recorded as a fairly common occurance outside the seance room, but also independent direct voice and psychic smells too, they are all part of physical.
I am not sure why you believe some level of trance is required with transfiguration in order to be able to see them? Trance in recent times accompanies transfiguration so that the communicator is able to use the vocals of the channel to speak at the sametime as showing themselves, but traditionally transfiguration was simply a visual display of spirit.
A really good trance channel often takes on the appearance of the communicator, but this is not transfiguration and I think this can be confusing to some people that have not experienced transfiguration.
As with everything though Karl, we all develope and have different experiences.

Norman Hutt October 6, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Hi Karl,
What you see in true transfiguration is an ectoplasmically-based mask which is formed by Spirit over the face of someone, and can be seen objectively at the time by witnesses. This might be over the face of the physical medium, who must be present in the group, but can also be moulded over the face of others in the medium’s group and photographed. I know this because I and others have witnessed it on attendee’s faces in Jo’s workshops.

Norman

Karl October 8, 2013 at 12:53 am

Hi Norman,
I sat privately recently with Transfiguration medium Jean Skinner, and the ectoplasmic mask was quite evident. As I understand it, there must always be some level of trance for the medium to attain the right level of blending with Spirit – or physical Transfiguration would not take place.
In cabinet work I have seen heavy overshadowing by Spirit – which can give the appearance of Transfiguration – but it is different.
I don’t believe Spirit can use anyone to manifest unless some level of altered state is present – either by the mediums intention – or otherwise.
For example, I have have witnessed some individuals while they are sleeping – or half asleep – take on a different physical appearance. A bit like overshadowing :)

jo bradley October 8, 2013 at 1:10 am

Hi Karl

I have just e mailled Grahame and asked him to place some photo’s on this thread for you and others to see of transfiguration, no trance was used by anyone even myself. Like I said previously different people have different experiences and each medium works differently with their spirit controls.
My own experiences which have been produced on dozens of occasions that trance is not needed with transfiguration and the guides use what they refer to as transference of ectoplasm.

Karl October 8, 2013 at 1:22 am

Hi Jo,
I’m always fascinated by something new…so this would be great…
I really appreciate you helping out here.
I look forward to learning more !

Grahame Mackenzie October 8, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Photos that Jo requested:

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Jo Bradley October 8, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Thank you grahame.

Karl October 8, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Jo,
thank you so much for sharing your photo’s.
They are amazing !
I’m fairly new to physical mediumship and my experiences so far are with traditional phenomena. Although I have had some experience with the ‘new energy’ way of working – as per Scole.
I have no doubt at all that Spirit will use each medium differently, and perhaps I should be a bit more open to new ways of working ! I just find it hard to grasp that no trance, or altered state is required for these fabulous results…
I would be fascinated to follow how your mediumship progresses, and wish you all the luck in the world with you work :)

Jo Bradley October 8, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Hi Karl

My pleasure. I work in the traditional manner as with ectoplasm but with a modern twist my spirit controls have been working really hard to make it a much more safe process, they really do look after me. It is tolerant to different shades of light, red, white even daylight but the biggest development is that using transference others can have an experience through direct contact with the substance. I have always said that personal experiences is what makes people truly understand the power of spirit. Photo 1 is my circle leader they always practice in the circle before it is incorporated in my workshops. Photo 2 is Normy at a workshop having a personal experience! Photo 3 is me with a full ectoplasm mask which completely covered my hair, eyebrows etc, this was videoed at the time too but I cant for the life of me remember who by, at a workshop. There was also about a dozen still photo’s taken that showed the process in stages, if I can find them Grahame might be good enough to post a few for you to see.
Your best wishes Karl are very much appreciated, thank you.

Norman Hutt October 14, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Interestingly, Arthur Conan Doyle in his book ‘The Vital Message’ talks about mediums of great power, like D D Home, being able to transfer their power to others, as in the case of him taking burning coals and placing them on the head of someone else, but they were not burned if they were fearless. Don’t know that I’d like to try it though, even with Jo! lol

Norman Hutt October 8, 2013 at 1:26 am

Hi Karl
You are entitled to your own opinions and interpretations, but I think we must agree to differ. Jean Skinner is a renowned transfiguration medium whose spirit team in her case choose to work with her that way. It does not follow that transfiguration cannot take place with other mediums in other ways; it is Spirit who determines what happens, not us on this side.
I have seen Jo manifest transfiguration when she was not in a trance state as I said previously, and this has happened to others in her presence when she was talking and fully conscious. This was objective and seen at the time and photographed.

Overshadowing is when you see a change in physical appearance by clairvoyance but it’s not objective and seen by everybody. I have also seen this effect on individuals both asleep or awake but it’s not an ectoplasmic mask.

Stephen September 15, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Loving this Jo! Fascinating how great ability is often brought about by the turmoil suffered on earth. It is only through my own turmoil that I have found some “light” and discovered the truth.

I like the part about thinking about the wrongs you have done to others and getting closure on these bad memories that we all hold in there. I came up with an idea to write down all the people that I needed to think about, people who I had wronged, yes sometimes unintentionally but all too often through bloody mindedness. The cleansing process is just beginning for me but I hope it helps me also reach a greater understanding and peace.

Thanks Jo, life stories like these help us all.

Jo Bradley September 15, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Thanks Stephen, it is not easy admitting to ourselves that we have wronged others, all we can do is move forward and try not to cause harm to others through our thoughts and actions in the future. I wish you well with your journey too my friend.

Derek Lynas September 9, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Thank you Jo I must admit that I have had similar experiences to you but it feels so good to let them go. I gulped also.

Thanks again

derek

Jo Bradley September 9, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Hi Derek

Thank you so much for your kind words of support. It is not always easy sharing your thoughts and inner feelings, but I felt it was an important part of my development, so after a large gulp I put pen to paper. I know you understand the feeling Derek.

P.s. Loving Imagine :)

Derek Lynas September 9, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Wonderful start to your diary. Some of what you say rings in my ears
Your honesty is very touching and I sense very heartfelt also.
What a privilege to share this site with you.

Derek

Stephen September 6, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Brilliant Jo…Glad you are aboard this good ship sailing to truth and knowledge.

seeker September 3, 2013 at 3:42 am

Great idea to post this diary on a weekly basis. I am an open minded skeptic so thankful for the opportunity to be able to engage with those, such as Jo and others, who have no doubt about their being an afterlife. I will look to buy the book about Jo too.
Seeker

Jo Bradley September 3, 2013 at 7:46 am

Hi Seeker

I hope over the weeks that my diary will help you in your search for your truth.

Regards Jo

Jo Bradley September 2, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Thx Lynn :)

Tricia September 2, 2013 at 3:40 am

Looking forward to your diary, especially the spirit photography.

Jo Bradley September 2, 2013 at 8:13 am

Hi Tricia, I have to agree the spirit photography is something that intrigues me greatly, I will be sharing many photo’s in my diary. I have to say a huge thank you to Grahame because it is an honour and a pleasure sharing my diary with the ST members and also because of his dedication to truth regarding the afterlife and of course his wonderful creation with the formatting of Joweekly, thank you Grahame.

Lynn September 1, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Fantastic to be able to read your ongoing diary of your dedicated work in developing Physical mediumship Jo! Nicely done!

Lynn

w becker September 1, 2013 at 11:02 pm

thank you, Jo, I’m looking forward to reading your entries!

Jo Bradley September 2, 2013 at 8:08 am

Thank you W Becker, I look forward to sharing all that I have experienced and learnt on my pathway.

Jo Bradley September 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm

My pleasure Mike.

Mike G September 1, 2013 at 3:24 pm

This is going to be so interesting. Thanks Jo for sharing all this with everyone and thanks again Grahame for doing the doing.

Norman Hutt September 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Beautifully presented Week 1 Grahame. Great job as always .

Jo Bradley August 12, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Thank you Derek.

Derek Lynas August 12, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Hi Jo
Really looking forward to reading your diary.
Physical Mediumship is an area I am very interested in.

Derek

Norman Hutt August 11, 2013 at 11:39 pm

This will be great (true) reading. Well done Grahame and Jo!

Jo Bradley August 11, 2013 at 11:05 pm

I look forward to sharing my development, experiences and inner thoughts with you all.